Powered by Google translate
Powered by Google translate
a. Minting NFT through BIB token;
b. Token dividends in BUSD;
d. Join various gameplay in GameFi
2022.3 Formation of project team
2022.6 Launch of official website
2022.7 Release of project whitepaper
2022.8 "Audit report of BIB Token’s smart contract Audit report of BIB Meta NFT"
2022.9 "BIB Token IDO/IEO Whitelist presale for BIB Meta trading cards Auction for BIB Meta super trading cards Staking of trading card NFTs"
2022.10 "NFT trading Fusion/Expedited fusion of trading card NFTs Public sale of BIB Meta super trading cards Launch of online Match Prediction"
2023.Q1 "Launch of card collection achievement system Launch of peripheral merchandise mall"
2023.Q2 Launch of BIB Token Lending and other DeFi services
2023.Q3 Launch of BIB Meta cross-chain protocol
2023.Q4 Unlocking of Euro Cup and more sports or e-sports gameplay
The NFTs in BIB Meta are creatively crafted trading cards featuring 160 exclusively picked football stars from Qatar World Cup 2022 which support ERC721A protocol.
The 160 football players will be graded in accordance with tiers of S/A/B/C based on their ratings, in which the numbers of trading cards available for each of the tiers are 10/30/50/70 respectively.
Each football star has 150 1-star trading cards made available for sale, and every 5 trading cards can be fused into one with higher star. Additionally, there are 10 3-star cards of tier S football stars available for auction.
The core gameplay of NFT in BIB Meta lies upon the NFT trading cards with star ranking and tiers which these properties are highly correlated with users’ staking profits (refer Profits of Ordinary and Super Nodes).
Users may obtain NFT through two ways:
a. Mint a NFT using BIB token or BUSD (the spent BIB tokens will all be burnt);
b. Trade freely at secondary marketplace
a. Obtain BIB tokens through staking NFT. Trading card NFTs are categorized into different tiers which the higher the tier, the more the weight of a particular NFT. Staking profits of address A = (total weight of the trading cards with Address A / total weight of the trading cards staked in the contract) * staking bonus released
b. Become a community node through staking to earn attractive BIB token dividends
The benefits of super nodes arise from: delegation profits from initial capital of node, exclusive profits from super node and NFT staking profitsa.
a. The profit pool of community nodes represents 55% of the total，among which 80% of it is distributed to users who delegate BIB tokens to the nodes and the rest of 20% belongs to the node owners according to the weight of a particular node. Precisely, the super node has the highest weight of 1 and the weights of super subordinate, ordinary and ordinary subordinate nodes are 0.9, 0.8 and 0.72 respectively.
b. The exclusive profit of super nodes takes up 5% of the total profit pool and is distributed to super nodes on a monthly basis according to the total delegation ratio (including the delegations from subordinate nodes).
c. NFT staking profit accounts for 40% of the total profit pool which is only available for users who stake their trading card NFTs and the weights are dependable on the star levels and tiers of the cards.